Wednesday 13 January 2010

January 13th, 2010

Lots more snow. School opened at 10am and then shut at 1pm. I was fuming this morning as I watched the gritting snow plough struggle to get up the hill. He compacted all the snow and made the surface so icy. I watched so many cars come down the hill, apply their breaks and just skid all the way down. No one could get up the hill - except for me in the Landrover, other 4x4's and a 4x4 Tractor. Also, one of the old boys from the village fell down and hit his head hard on the road, he was standing still. I filmed the incident, but the footage does not do it justice. Speaking to one of the neighbours he found out from the driver that the lorry does not even have a diff lock! And as you can guess - yes, he did not drop any grit! Make your own judgement.



http://www.chafor.co.uk/

info@chafor.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment