Thursday 4 March 2010

March 1st, 2010

Spring is in the air. This morning I watched a hen Blackbird gather up some moss for a nest liner. Won't be long now to bud burst and the hedgerows back in full green. The news is talking again about how we get spring earlier than decades previous. The snow drops are out and the daff's have started to grow have not diarised this before so ??? The news also reported that it was the coldest winter in England for 31 years.

Today turned out fine and dry, back on the trellising. ~80 box sections to make




Went to the Cricket nets at Bicester, had a 45 min bowling session. Dashed to Buckingham and played football. We had a 2:2 draw against iChat. Disappointing as we were 2:0 up, very positive as we are now at least matching these skillfull, quicker and much younger teams.


My big issue is that now I am back into sport my Mind, Enthusiasm and Hunger is that of a 20year old, My skill, speed and most importantly my body is that of a 40something!




I am going to hurt tomorrow - Just keep pushing

No comments:

Post a Comment