Sunday 11 April 2010

April 8th, 2010






Frost this morning, but a nice warm day. Kids off school. Started to prepare the ground for my potatoes. The drive belt broke on the Rotavator after 10 mins work, luckily Browns had a replacement in stock.

Decided to change the wheels on the Landrover - oops. The jack slipped. Had to call out Clive to sort it out.
I didn't appreciate the difference in size and pattern of my winter mud tyres to the standard Landrover ones until they were side by side. I can testify that the oversize ones in extreme conditions are fantastic and the skinny - "summer" ones are absolutely useless. Why do Landrover supply a truly capable off road farm truck with townie wheels? I can just about understand it on a RangeRover but why on a Defender??

Worth noting that we had our first BBQ of the season.
info@chafor.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment