Friday 11 December 2009

December 11th, 2009




Continued with my efforts to dig a trench to drain the water from the track. As you can see from the photo It has just about gone. I have decided to put down some irrigation pipe and fillin the hole with some hardcore. I know it will not be a long term solution and when I eventually get around to mending it properly it will be extra work. However, I don't think that I'll be doing that for some time and it is too dangerous to drive the tractor through the hole.

The drainage pipe arrives on Tuesday next week along with the end posts for the vineyard.



I have moved the electric netting so the chickens can have a new area to scratch around.



Then later on I put out some posts for bashing.

http://www.chafor.co.uk/
tim@chafor.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment